- TOP-LEVEL VITAMIN C SERUM – Natrogix Vitamin C Serum is in concentrations of 20%, which is the most potent form of vitamin C applied to the skin. Most of Vitamin C Serum is popular for its powerful anti-aging properties, but Natrogix Vitamin C Serum is more than just anti-aging!! Natrogix Vitamin C Serum also helps shrink pores, clear up acne, prevent breakouts, and repair the appearance of acne scars – leaving skin proudly radiating a healthier appearance that glows.
- SUPER POWERFUL ANTI-AGING FORMULA – Studies show topical vitamin C is 20X more effective than taking it orally to replenish your skin’s vitamin C levels that naturally decline over time. Natrogix Research Team added Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid and, vitamins B and E together combined a “super powerful anti-aging formula”, which help promote new collagen growth, visibly reduce the signs of age in the skin, and protects the skin from environmental damage and premature aging.
- HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS – Natrogoix Vitamin C serum delivers all anti-aging benefits with highest quality natural plant-based ingredients. Natrogix adds no parabens, no alcohol, and no any other chemicals that irritate the skin. This concentrated vitamin c serum has not only been proven to be effective, but it’s surprisingly gentle too, and the perfect solution for even the most sensitive skin types.
- HOW TO USE? Get few drops vitamin C Serum from the dropper bottle, apply them to the face and neck that have been cleansed and toned. And make sure that the vitamin C serum has been absorbed completely before moving onto other steps in your skincare routine or your makeup application. You can apply a vitamin C serum once or twice a day depending on your personal preference and how your skin responds.
- LIFETIME 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEED FROM NATROGIX – RISK-FREE & MADE IN THE USA – Use with pride and confidence 100% Money Back GUARANTEED – Full Money Back even with an empty bottle. We’re committed to ensuring that every product meets stringent quality control procedures for purity, potency, and safety.
Natrogix Vitamin C Serum
Why Need Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C is essential for good skin health working to promote new collagen growth, visibly reduce the signs of age in the skin, and protect the skin from environmental damage and premature aging. And because your skin does not naturally produce vitamin C, a vitamin C serum is the perfect way to get all of these powerful vitamin benefits.
Essential Natural Skincare Ingredients from Natrogix
*Vitamin C (20% L-Ascorbic Acid): Promoting collagen synthesis and reducing melanin
*Vitamin E (Tocopherol): Preventing the evaporation of existing moisture.
*Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): Improve the appearance of enlarged pores, brighten dull skin.
*Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): Work to pull in and bind moisture to the skin.
*Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate): A super humectant draws moisture into the skin.
*Ferulic Acid: Neutralizes free radicals effectively to prevent premature aging.
PLANT-BASED ANTI-OXIDANT INGREDIENTS
Goji Berry Fruit Extract
Goji berry is one of the most famous TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) with a scientific name is Lycium barbarum. Natrogix R&D Team chooses to add this special ingredient to it as it is a super antioxidant fruit contains a very good amount of vitamins, minerals, and 11 essential amino acids. Its antioxidant property can help fight free radicals and protect the skin against UV damage and block melanin production, thus reduced the appearance of skin hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tones.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
Green tea naturally contains many molecules that have a broad range of benefits to our skin. A great antioxidant that helps clear acne and calms skin redness. However, conventional extraction of green tea often causes several of the most important components to be left behind in the leaves. Using an exclusive and revolutionary extraction technology.
Pomegranate Seed Extract
Being rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, pomegranates can help delay the signs of aging. These antioxidants also fight skin inflammation and treat acne breakouts and dark spots. They also naturally brighten the skin.
Matricaria Flower Extract
An extract derived from the Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) plant. Chamomile is one of the best skincare herbs available and is particularly useful for skin conditions such as contact dermatitis (eczema). Chamomile is antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. It is also considered to be hypoallergenic with the ability to neutralize skin irritants.
Acai Berry Extract
Acai berries come from the acai palm tree,which is native to Central and South America, particularly the Amazon rain forest in Brazil. It is an antioxidant powerhouse. That means in topical formulations, it can help protect the skin from environmental aggressors and reduce the appearance of aging. Acai also has a lot of fatty acids that help the skin look tight along with vitamins and minerals that play a key role in protecting from environmental stressors.
Multi Benefits to Protect, Repair and Revitalize Your Skin
• Stimulate Collagen Production
One of the reasons that vitamin C serums are a common anti-aging skincare favorite is because they have the ability to promote collagen production. Collagen is an essential protein in your skin that decreases with age causing the skin to lose its firmness and elasticity.
• Dual-action Moisturizer
Hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and sodium PCA are natural humectants that continuously attract moisture to the skin. Simultaneously, vitamin E nourishes and protects the lipid barrier by keeping the moisture from escaping, thereby ensuring that hydration stays at optimum levels.
• Brighten the Complexion
The high dose of this known brightener helps to make the skin look more radiant and healthy. A good vitamin C serum will not only brighten the complexion but give your skin an overall more rejuvenated glow.
• Strengthen Your Skin
Vitamin C is powerful antioxidant enabling its defense against environmental stressors and agitators. It helps protect the skin from the harmful sun damage. Best followed by a mineral sunscreen in the morning for full UVA and UVB protection.
• Self Heal Ability
Natrogix vitamin C Serum can also help to accelerate the skin’s ability to heal itself. This is especially great for helping with common skin conditions like acne scarring and sunburn. A vitamin C serum can provide a bit of relief from burning and itching and can even help to reduce the appearance of redness in the skin.
• Other Details Repair Ability
Vitamin C Serum is also able to target stubborn skin discolorations like redness, hyperpigmentation, and under-eye circles, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving you with naturally youthful appearing skin.