- MORE THAN 1000 REVIEWS –We had more than 1000 reviews on Amazon. But all reviews were removed from 9th, July 2018 without reasons. Don’t worry, our quality is as good as usual.
- ESSENTIAL OIL SET (THERAPEUTIC GRADE) – Natrogix Bliss holds nine (9) painstakingly extracted essential oils. Used alone or combined together in exquisite sensory recipes, these oils breath relaxation, joy and healing into any environment.
- THE PERFECT COMBINATION – Natrogix Bliss contains the 9 most popular essential oils on the planet. These oils are popular for a reason; their properties are well-known and their wonderful effects backed by evidence. Bliss is the perfect gift, starter set, or expansion to a healthy collection.
- DELICATE OILS PROTECTED – Cradled inside each beautiful box of Bliss are nine 10ml bottles with easy-use droppers. The gold amber tint of the strong bottles guard these precious, delicate oils from light and UV degradation.
- HIGHEST QUALITY GUARANTEED – We are truly proud of Natrogix Bliss, all oils are GC/MS certified, no pesticides, herbicides, GMOs or other additives are included. Experience in just 48 hours with Amazon prime.
- FREE RECIPE E-BOOK – We’ve created 200 custom recipes for your Natrogix Bliss set, and you get the book free with today’s purchase. Discover soul lifting combinations that will intrigue you at first… and then become something you don’t want to live without!
Natrogix Bliss Top 9 Essential Oil Set
Congratulations! Natrogix was commented as the Top 1 Essential Oil by wiki.ezvid!
More Than 1000 Reviews
We had more than 1000 reviews on Amazon. But all reviews were removed from 9th, July 2018 without reasons. Don’t worry, our quality is as good as usual.
How to use essential oils?
Buyers are eligible for the E-Book, “200 Essential Oil Blends for Peace, Health and Wellness”.
Inhale deeply. Experience the sharp, cool vapor of tea tree oil mixed with Eucalyptus – clearing your sinuses and opening the areola in your lungs. This combination is intensely healing and cleansing, and is just one of the thousands possible with your Natrogix Bliss essential oils set.
- Need to wake up and feel energized right now? Essential lemon oil provides the spark.
- Need to relax and wind down after a long, troubling day? Let Lavendar massage your mind. (Better yet, keep it handy at your desk.)
- Need to think your best? Try Moroccan Rosemary, the “Herb of Remembrance”.
Use any of the 200 recipes we provide you. Or experiment and find the best combinations to nourish your heart, body, mind and soul.
Natrogix Bliss essential oils are carefully sourced from organic growers and distillers. Minute details are accounted for, even the packaging is a wonder to behold (making Bliss the perfect gift).
You will love your Natrogix Bliss.
essential oil set
NINE DIFFERENT OILS
Eucalyptus invigorates. Minty with a touch of honey, Eucalyptus oil relieves exhaustion and enhances creativity, relieves pain and heals. Try adding a few drops to a spray bottle and use in your shower and breathe in the healing steam. Feel calm and refreshed nowwith Eucalyptus.
Long considered a holy oil, the use of Frankincense dates to the time of the Sumerians and Egyptians. Frankincense has an unmistakable earthy and sweet aroma and is recommended by many aromatherapists. Diffuse it for an instant sense of peace and decorum.
Lavender isconsidered the most useful of all essential oils. Its therapeutic effects have been well documented around the world. A favorite ingredient in famous perfumes, soaps, and body care products, Lavender is one of the most unique and beloved scents. Relieve your anxiety and stress and sleep easier with Lavender.
Lemongrass is clean, crisp, and energizing. Perfect for massage oils and natural skin care. It provides a pleasant astringency within massage oils and natural skin care. When diffused, it brings sunny cleanliness and purifying comfort. Wake up the senses with Lemongrass, the perfect way to start the day.
Marvelously bright and exceptionally fragrant, Lemon is a purifying oil with endless benefits. Feel enlivened and euphoric. Lemon oil can change your outlook and cleanse your surroundings. Turn your day around with the power of Lemon.
Moroccan Rosemary Oil:
Invigorating. Refreshing. Stimulating. Moroccan Rosemary is the perfect oil for long study sessions or long distance drives. Regarded as the “herb of remembrance” Moroccan Rosemary is supportive of cognition and memory. Peak Performance is yours.
Sweet Orange Oil:
Sweet Orange will take you back to pleasant memories of mellow brunches, holidays, family picnics and simple, quenching refreshment. Simply uplifting, you’ll feel a quiet confidence and joy that others can’t help but notice.
Tea Tree oil:
A powerful medicinal aroma only hints at the unique benefits of Tea Tree Oil. Famous around the world for its miraculous health benefits. Tea Tree Oil can work wonders on skin problems and many ailments. Often added to cosmetics and ointments, Tea Tree Oil can work with your body to unleash powerful natural healing.
Clear the fog with Peppermint Oil. Effortless Focus and Concentration is yours. Peppermint Oil naturally brings you back to center and eliminates fatigue and drifting thoughts. Awaken your senses and enhance your performance.
essential oil set
Purity is essential for potency and safety
We believe essential oils must be pure plant extracts to have a therapeutic effect. Adulterated oils or perfume oils will not offer therapeutic effects and may in fact cause allergies, headaches and chemical sensitivities.
All our essential oils are fully tested with GC/MS
Gas Chromatography (GC) measures the constituents contained within a particular essential oil sample by plotting each constituent found within the sample onto a graph. Mass Spectrometry (MS) identifies each of these components and their percentages. This process is used to identify any adulteration of the essential oil tested. The precise breakdown of the chemical components in individual oils given to us by GC/MS reports are important as the therapeutic benefits and safety issues of essential oils are determined by their chemical makeup.
Natrogix is serious about essential oil safety. At Natrogix every batch of oil purchased from a distiller or distributor is tested with GC/MS. The GC/MS test report for all the Natrogix oils are available for customer to check. You can see each essential oil’s GC/MS report by going to the ebook page and get the GC/MS report. You can be confident that the Natrogix essential oils you purchase will be pure, strong and bring you the best essential oil benefits.
Carefully Sourcing and Professional Bottling
Natrogix Oils are carefully sourced all over the world. Our sourcing specialist visited each country of origin of all 18 oils. After comparing and comparing, we found out the best oil for our customer. We knew some oils maybe not smelling good, but we believe that they will be really helpful for health and wellness. And all oils are bottled in FDA certified facilities in the US.
essential oil set
HOW OUR CUSTOMER LIKE IT
These oils are amazing!!! by Kris H
Amazing set! by Charles L. Vaughan
I saw this set and since it had 9 different oils I decided to make the purchase. This set is awesome, it has 9 of the more popular essential oils. The bottles are each .33oz. The quantity of oils make this a great value.
The set comes in a nice box and includes a nice book that explains the uses of each oil and also includes recipes for mixing the oils to deal with certain issues that you may be dealing with.
This is a very nice set and I am extremely pleased to have made this purchase. I will definitely recommend this product to friends and family.”
Essentail Oils are Just That – Essential by Ryan Waffles
Definitely buying this again! by haley douglas
essential oil set
Natrogix Bliss is a starter kit for essential oils. It contains 9 basic oils: Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Frankincense Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Lemon Oil, Rosemary Oil, Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil. And here are the top 10 blend receipt for Natrogix Bliss!
#10 – Acne go away
- 6 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Add it to a 30 mL (1 OZ.) Jojoba Oil, apply to desired area
#9 – Tension Easing Blend for Diffuser
- 5 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 3 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Add it to TOTEM diffuser
#8 – Air Freshener
- 6 drops lemon
- 6 drops sweet orange
- 8 drops eucalyptus
- Fill 8 oz spray bottle with water or ¾ cup water and 2 tablespoon alcohol (vodka, rubbing alcohol). The vodka or alcohol in the recipe helps the essential oils and water to mix more thoroughly, and helps the homemade air freshener to dry faster. Shake well, and spray in each room of your home
#7 – DIY Facial toner
- Add 2/3 filtered water and 1/3 witch hazel to a 2 oz. glass bottle
- 5 drops Lavender
- 5 drops Frankincense
- Mix together and spray onto face
#6 – Stress Relief
- 2 drops Lavender
- 3 drops Sweet orange
- 1 drop Frankincense
- Diffuse up to 1 hour a day
#5 – Muscle Pain Relief
- 4 drops peppermint
- 3 drop eucalyptus
- 5 drop lavender
- Diluted with 1 oz fractionated coconut oil (2% dilution)
- Massage onto desired area
#4 – Relief for Fatigue diffuser
- 1 drop Frankincense
- 2 drops Rosemary
- 3 drops Lemon
- Add it to TOTEM diffuser
#3 – Stay Awake Blend
In a spray bottle, mix 2 tbsps. water, 10 drops; Peppermint, 8 drops Lemon, and 8 drops Rosemary; Spray around work or sitting area that you’ll be sitting in for long hours to help stave off sleep.
#2 – Quick Breathe Blend
- 3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 1 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
#1 – Sleep Promote Blend
- 5-10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Add it to TOTEM
Well, it’s not a blend. Since it’s the most popular use for essential oils and Lavender Essential Oil is famous for its ability to make us sleep. Natrogix understand it and chooses the best quality lavender essential oils for our customer.